Forehead Lift Surgery
A brow lift, or forehead lift can help to reduce the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead, as well as those that occur on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes. Improves frown lines, the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows. A brow lift can also help by raising sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids.
- How is the procedure performed?
- For the brow lift procedure, an endoscope is used to help adjust tissue and muscle that causes the creases on the forehead. For a procedure that requires surgery without an endoscope, an incision is made to on the upper part of the forehead so that the excessive tissue and muscle can be removed.
- How long does the procedure take?
- The procedure can take between an hour to two hours
- What is the recovery time?
- Recovery time – the swelling and soreness may take about a week –
but full recovery can take a few weeks to a few months depending on how well
the patient takes care of the incision.
- Will the procedure require an overnight hospital stay?
- Most patients are able to go home the same-day.
- Who is the ideal candidate for this procedure?
- The person needs to be healthy, non-smoker, with positive goals,
and this is for an ideal candidate.
- How much pain is involved?
- Mild-pain with swelling and soreness after surgery
- How much does this procedure cost?
- On average a brow lift can cost about $3,000, but this varies on